JOIN THE PAPERCRAFT CHALLENGE TEAM!
We’re looking for some enthusiastic papercraft designers to join our new Design Team. There are now only 5 DT positions left that need to be filled asap.
So, if you’re an avid papercrafter & have your own blog that you post to regularly, we would love for you to apply. The design team call is open to anyone, worldwide!
Our papercraft challenges will be held at the beginning of each new month.
– No previous DT experience is necessary
– Must have a personal & active blog
– Create one new papercraft project each month for the new challenge
– Post your projects to your blog & your social media accounts
– Ability to take & edit photos that do justice to your work
– Link to the Papercraft Challenge site & the Papercraft Business website
– Promote both sites on your blog, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
– Visit & leave comments on our entrant’s blogs (selected number system)
– Add & link the challenge DT badge to your blog for the length of your DT term
– Join the private DT Facebook group
– Be willing to participate in other events blog hops etc
– The DT term will be for 6 months from 1st December 2017 – 1st June 2018.
– Get the recognition you deserve for the beautiful work that you do! Our aim is to help you show off your skills, projects & talent to our audience so that you can gain more traffic to your blog & increase your follower network.
– Selected projects will be displayed on the Papercraft Business social media accounts including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter
– Free Digi stamps on the occasion that we have Digi stamp sponsors
– Make new friends with others who have the same papercraft interest as you when you join our FB group especially for our Design Team members.
Want to become part of the Papercraft Challenge Design Team?
Apply below (& don’t forget to add your entry to the Mr Linky).
HOW TO APPLY
1) Please send the following information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Papercraft Business Design Team Application’.
– Your full name
– Links to your blog & any other social media accounts you may use to showcase your work (such as Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc).
– Tell us why you would like to be part of the Papercraft Business Design Team, a little about you & why we should choose you as one of our DT members.
– A list of other DT’s you are currently part of
** Please don’t send any images as we will visit your blog etc to see your projects.
Please pin this image. Sharing is caring.
We look forward to seeing your design team entry. Thank you & good luck 🙂
If you have any questions, please be sure to ask in the comments.