JOIN THE PAPERCRAFT BUSINESS CHALLENGE TEAM!
We are excited to announce that we are having a new Design Team Call.
There are 2 DT positions available, so we’re looking for 2 enthusiastic papercraft designers to join us. The design team call is open to anyone, worldwide!
If you love papercrafting, love to share your projects with others online & have your own blog, then we would love for you to apply.
If you have goals such as, to have more eyes on your projects, for your skills to be recognized by others, to increase your online presence & gain more traffic to your blog, then this opportunity is for you!
Check out the requirements & the benefits below. If they sound good to you, please submit your DT entry into the link-up & don’t forget to send me an email so I can get to know you a little better 🙂
If you’re not aware already, our papercraft challenges are held on the 1st of each new month.
– Create one new papercraft project each month for the new challenge
– To create a blog post each month for your DT project (must be in English)
– Must have an active blog.
– No previous DT experience is necessary
– Able to work to established schedules, meet deadlines & guidelines
– Post & share your projects to your social media accounts
– Ability to take great photos & edit them so that they do justice to your work
– Link to the Papercraft Challenge site & the Papercraft Business website
– Promote both sites on your blog, Facebook & Instagram.
– Visit & leave comments on our participant’s blogs (selected number system)
– Add & link the challenge DT badge to your blog for the length of your DT term
– Join the private DT Facebook group
– Be willing to participate in other events such as blog hops etc
– Engagement with Papercraft Business social media accounts
– Commit to a six-month term (to long term).
– Get the recognition you deserve for the beautiful work that you do! Our aim is to help you show off your skills, projects & talent to our audience so that you can gain more traffic to your blog & increase your follower network.
– Links back to your blog on each new challenge post
– Your name, picture & link to your blog on the challenge blog.
– Selected projects will be featured on the Papercraft Business social media accounts
– Free Digi stamps on the occasion that we have Digi stamp sponsors
– Papercraft Business Design Team badge for your blog
– Make new friends with our other Design Team members who have the same papercraft interests & goals as you when you join our own private FB group.
Want to become part of the Papercraft Business Challenge Design Team?
Apply in two easy steps.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Simply add your DT project entry to the link up below. This will be a project post linked from your blog so that I can come by & check it out. I’ll be able to see your wonderful papercraft designs & they will give me an idea of what you love to create.
2) Please contact Lisa via email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put in the subject line: PB Design Team Application.
– Your full name & a short bio so I can get to know a little about you
– Links to your blog & any other social media accounts you may use to showcase your work (such as Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc).
– Any other previous or current design team experience (if any)
– Tell me why you would like to be part of the Papercraft Business Design Team, what a few of your goals are & why you would be a great fit as one of our DT members.
Please note: Do not email me any attachments of your projects. I will be able to see your projects via the link-up below that will take me directly to your blog.
I can’t wait to hear from you 🙂
Remember, the DT Call is open to all papercrafters worldwide!
Please pin this image.